Even with me making a resolution of sorts to blog more about my family, take more pics to further my "skill" and practice post production (editing), I still cant get it done on time. However, I am getting it done- better late than never.
This whole winter has been terrible for our immune systems- Roman especially. I experienced croup for the first time this month, with both kids. Roman got it again in the first week of Feb. which I will talk about next post. We went to Logan again, for my mom's birthday. It was so fun to plan her "birthday party" as we celebrated my amazing Mom. We didn't really do a whole lot else because ar least one of us was sick the entire month sick. Anyway, enjoy the pics!
Bath-time pictures are some of my favorites!
This is Jude the day before we went to see the doctor. He hasn't ever been this sick before, it broke my heart to see him like this. But, he just watched Star Wars all day so he was still a pretty happy camper.
Rome started to be more independent this month- he started and perfecting rolling over, he was in the beginning stages of trying to crawl. I just LOVE the baby scoot/lunge.
Jude was watching Looney Tunes and he need a carrot . He also said, "What's up, Jack?" I told him Bugs Bunny says "Doc" not "Jack", he thought I was crazy.
My sweetie. Jude is such a caring boy, he has a great sense of empathy, and watches over his brother like a hawk.
Rome just pulls his hair.
They copy each other.
They love each other. and are best friends.
I am SO lucky to be these kids' mom. They make my heart sing with happiness. Being a mom is the best thing. I know that nothing in this world would make me happier. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Roman was 8 months old in these pictures, and soon he will be 1 year old.
Nothing new really happened with me or Kevin, but our lives are still exciting. Not in a "Lets-go-out-and-play-every-night" kind of exciting, but a "Our-lives-are-very-fulfilling" kind of exciting. Kevin is my rock. I don't know what I would do with out him. I still can't believe that he loves me as much as he does. I love you Babe!




























These little boys are so cute! You are lucky Erin!
ReplyDeleteThank you Nate! I am the luckiest woman ever.
DeleteLove seeing all the pictures.won't be too long and we get to see them live
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited to see you guys again!!
Delete